Hello guys this is cloudyrathor and this time i come up with a new ultra fast way to install hadoop you see never before. You can install hadoop just within 10 minutes and the entire process is totally automated. You just need to download a per-configured hadoop setup(I just tried to reduce the manual work pre configured mean i copy all the changes inside the files which we need to change while installation) i respect the open source community. where you just need to do some small changes and run three shell script files and done...The entire setup required only 10 minutes if you done it as per the instruction given.
Take a fresh copy of Ubuntu 16.04 setup and install on you machine and then follow these steps.....
- Click on the link below to download the Pre-configured version of hadoop setup.
- Install nautilus.
- For installation press Ctrl+Alt+T or open terminal.
- Type “sudo apt-get install nautilus” and hit enter.
- Type “sudo nautilus” and using it go to the /usr/local it will be located at “computer” drive.
- Extract the pre-configured file.
- Now download the hadoop1.sh hadoop2.sh and hadoop3.sh
hadoop1.sh hadoop2.sh hadoop3.sh
You can get these script for just $10 only..send your request on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paste these three files into your Home folder using nautilus.
- Now open the terminal Alt+Ctrl+T and run the hadoop1.sh by “sh hadoop1.sh”.
- It will ask for the password and press “Y” if asked
- while installation it will asked for “Enter the new value, or press ENTER for the default.
- Just press enter. Give blank for the Name ,Number and phone and press “y”.
- After completion of the hadoop1.sh
- switch to the hadoop1 user by typing “su hadoop1” and enter your password.
- Now run hadoop2.sh
- Enter blank while ssh key passphrase
- After completing the process type “exit”
- Now run the third file hadoop3.sh by typing “sh hadoop3.sh” and done.....
- Only one thing we need to do manually.
- Type “sudo nano ~/.bashrc" and at the end of the file paste the below content and save the file by Ctrl+o and Hit Enter and again Hit Enter
- Last step is type "source ~/.bashrc" and hit enter
- hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hadoop is Installed............
- Now run the hadoop. type “hdfs namenode -format” and hit Enter
- and the magical command and all done. type “start-all.sh”
- type “jps” for checking.
- Now go to the browser and type localhost:50070 and you will see the hadoop screen.Enjoy the hadoop.....
- Dont forget to give your comment and try to subscribe my channel and like the video it boost the tech community after all it the matter of caring and sharing....