- Click on the link below to download the Pre-configured version of hadoop setup.
- Install nautilus.
- For installation press Ctrl+Alt+T or open terminal.
- Type “sudo apt-get install nautilus” and hit enter.
- Type “sudo nautilus” and using it go to the /usr/local it will be located at “computer” drive.
- Extract the pre-configured file.
- Now open the terminal Alt+Ctrl+T and run these commands (Follow instruction of
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt install default-jdk
- sudo addgroup hadoop
- sudo adduser --ingroup hadoop hadoop1
- sudo adduser hadoop1 sudo
- sudo apt install openssh-server
- It will ask for the password and press “Y” if asked
- while installation it will asked for “Enter the new value, or press ENTER for the default.
- Just press enter. Give blank for the Name ,Number and phone and press “y”.
- After completion of the commands
- switch to the hadoop1 user by typing “su hadoop1” and enter your password.
- Now run below commands
- ssh-keygen -t rsa -P “”
- cat $HOME/.ssh/id_rsa.pub >> $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys
- ssh localhost
- Enter blank while ssh key passphrase
- After completing the process type “exit”
- Now run the below commands on the terminal
- sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/hadoop_space
- sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/hadoop_space/hdfs/namenode
- sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/hadoop_space/hdfs/datanode
- sudo chown -R hadoop1 /usr/local/
- Fire the Command Jps on the terminal
- Only one thing we need to do the process given below
- Type “sudo nano ~/.bashrc" and at the end of the file paste the below content and save the file by Ctrl+o and Hit Enter and again Hit Enter
- Last step is type "source ~/.bashrc" and hit enter
- hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hadoop is Installed............
- Now run the hadoop. type “hdfs namenode -format” and hit Enter
- and the magical command and all done. type “start-all.sh”
- type “jps” for checking.
- Now go to the browser and type localhost:50070 and you will see the hadoop screen.Enjoy the hadoop.....
- Dont forget to give your comment and try to subscribe my channel and like the video it boost the tech community after all it the matter of caring and sharing....